2D Drawings & Drafting Services
2D Drafting Services TrayoTek provide well-executed 2D drawings, and drafting services. Mechanical, structural, and civil engineering needs are well-understood by our 2D drawing staff. In addition, our team has worked in a variety of sectors on product design, production, and prototyping. Your drawings will be easily editable, searchable, and modifiable. Your drawings will be readily editable, easy to archive, search, and modify.
Your designs will be easy to integrate with other components or assemblies if you use our services, which will speed up the CAD design process. We manage any degree of intricacy with cutting-edge technology that can meet all of your engineering needs.
We provide seamless shop drawing and drafting services that ensure increased efficiency in your design processes, presentation styles, and CAD libraries, as well as easy-to-modify revision control, linked annotations, and layer management in accordance with engineering CAD standards.
We deliver 2D drawing services that are accurate, efficient, and cost-effective. We provide competent and attentive service to both local and outsourced businesses.
2D Drafting Services We Offer
Our CAD experts are familiar with different CAD software, as well as the majority of other modelling programmes. To assure quality and compatibility, we follow international standards such as ASME and ISO. For design, development, prototyping, and product animation, our experts provide CAD translation services, 2D drawings for prototypes/production, and 3D solid CAD models. Our CAD engineers at TrayoTek collaborate with your design team to provide you with the best possible service. If you decide to go through with your idea, we can create quick prototypes from the CAD models. With our cost- and time-effective solutions, outsourcing your CAD modelling needs to TrayoTek has never made more sense. Look to us as your present and future design partner.
At TrayoTek, accuracy is an important factor of the 2D drafting and drawing process. The outcomes of entirely redone drawings in CAD will be clean, accurate, and simple to use. The following are the general 2D drawing services we provide:
- Mechanical Manufacturing Drawings
- Mechanical Shop Drawings
- Section and Elevation Drawings
- Presentation Drawings
- General Arrangement Drawings
- Construction Drawings
- Sheetmetal Design and Weldment Drawings
- Machine Drawings
- Millwork Drawings
- Structural Design Drawings
We excel in the following areas:
- Engineers who are multi-skilled, qualified, and experienced.
- Open to using a range of software and dealing with a variety of tasks.
- The final product is of high quality and satisfies all of the requirements.
- Dedicated system for quality control.
- Promise reliable solution as per client requirement.
- 3D parameter-based modelling, library and free-form surface modelling, 3D printing modelling, technical documentation, rendering, and animation are all technical skills.