3D CAD Modeling Services
CAD / CAM / CAE Design Services • CAD Modelling • 3D Modelling
3D Modeling Services
Mechanical design services by TrayoTek allow you to enhance your capabilities at a reasonable cost and with little commitment. Our 3D modeling services are both cost-effective and efficient, cutting the time and expense of getting your product to market. With over a decade of expertise delivering 3D CAD modeling services to over 100 firms across the world, our mechanical design engineers offer the finest quality work while staying on budget and on schedule. A mechanical engineer today has a wide range of tools at his or her disposal. Create 3D models that bring your concept to life, allowing you and others to see the product and allowing for quick prototyping. You may not have mechanical CAD modeling skills on hand as a firm owner or engineering manager due to constrained budgets. Fabricating prototypes by hand using a mill or lathe takes much too long and can be expensive if material and labor costs are taken into consideration. This is where TrayoTek comes in handy for all of your CAD modeling needs.
Our team of highly experienced design engineers conducts Casting Modeling, Solid Modeling, Surface Modeling, Assembly Modeling, Sheet Metal Modeling, Bill of Materials (BOM), and Aerodynamic Modeling. We can do a rapid prototype of your components or give you detailed production-level drawings that can be configuration controlled for Quality Assurance and future Engineering Change Requests based on these models and BOMs (ECNs).
TrayoTek will considerably help you if you outsource your mechanical CAD modeling. You may anticipate the following when you use our Mechanical Engineering and Design services:
Our Mechanical Service Expertise
TrayoTek provides mechanical CAD design services to a wide range of industries, including automotive, aerospace, naval, medical, general appliances, and consumer goods. The following are some of our areas of expertise:
- Casting Components Modeling:
Prototype casting is a time-consuming and expensive procedure. Our skilled CAD engineers will quickly transform your ideas into 3D models. These models may be used to quickly build prototype castings, allowing you to start prototyping right away.
- Solid Modeling:
Today, solid modeling is commonly used to create 3D solid part models, assemble parts to make assemblies, test interfaces, and eliminate part interference. Our team of experts is well-versed in all Solid Modeling software applications and will work with you to create and manage your designs.
- Assembly Modeling:
Our team will make sure that the parts you design work in harmony with the rest of your assembly, checking for suitable tolerances and clearances throughout the manufacturing process and guaranteeing those components can articulate freely.
- Sheet Metal Modeling:
Because a 3D enclosure must be created as a 2D part that is machined flat and then folded and welded into its final shape, Sheet Metal Modeling requires extra considerations while being manufactured. Sheet metal parts are light and inexpensive, but they can’t be made directly from a 3D model. Our team will provide accurate designs that can be produced by any sheet metal fabrication shop.
- Surface Modeling:
We will create surface models that represent the appearance and meaning of your design for evaluation when simply the outward aspect is important. Look no further if you want to transform your model into a visual prototype. We’ll walk you through the procedure step-by-step.
- Aerodynamic Modeling
Our Aerodynamic 3D Modeling services may be used to generate 3D geometries, compute mechanical strains and stresses, and simulate fluid velocities, accelerations, and lift forces using our CAD and CFD expertise.
3D CAD Modeling Services – CAD Engineer Engagement Models
TrayoTek provides a bunch of engagement models that may be modified to meet your project requirement. Whether your project is little or large, we have the experience and manpower to get it started right away. We offer per-hour pricing as well as fixed-price project costs for smaller tasks. We can provide dedicated full-time equivalents (FTE) at rates that promote efficiency for bigger projects. To learn more about our pricing options, contact us now.
Mechanical Quality Assurance
TrayoTek strives to be the best in the industry in terms of quality, turnaround, and pricing. TrayoTek prioritizes quality, and we will not rest until you are completely satisfied with our solution. We promise 100 percent client satisfaction by combining our speedy, on-time response times with the industry’s most competitive pricing.
Working with TrayoTek has numerous advantages.
- TrayoTek engineers are skilled in conceptualizing the final product, its subassemblies, and related parts using CAD software. This assists in the development of product design quality, as well as improved design documentation with fewer drawing mistakes and readability.
- We understand that structures, designs, and workflows are becoming very complicated, which has an impact on engineers and architects.
- TrayoTek can isolate, analyse, test, approve, or change any individual component of a structure without affecting or changing the rest of the design. All of this occurs even before your product is ready to be manufactured.
- TrayoTek’s expertise will assist you in obtaining more precision and control over your model. Each component of a machine, product, or structure is examined and measured separately. As a result, detailed modelling and designs are possible.
- We repurposed our knowledge and expertise to quickly generate new designs for you, so you can manufacture models with confidence.
- We design with an emphasis on safety, reliability, and usability because we understand the needs of our clients. We analyze, compare, and choose concepts for development. During new mechanical CAD modelling, we also assist in the creation, measurement, and evaluation of prototypes, as well as discovering and resolving design problems.
We excel in the following areas:
- Engineers who are multi-skilled, qualified, and experienced.
- Open to using a range of software and dealing with a variety of tasks.
- The final product is of high quality and satisfies all of the requirements.
- Dedicated system for quality control.
- Promise reliable solutions as per client requirements.
- 3D parameter-based modeling, library and free-form surface modeling, 3D printing modeling, technical documentation, rendering, and animation are all technical skills.