SLS (Selective Laser Sintering)
SLA (Selective Laser Sintering) 3D Printing services that are accurate, efficient, and cost-effective.
SLS (Selective Laser Sintering )
SLS is an additive manufacturing process that uses a laser-based technology. A computer guided laser beam selectively creates parts by sintering polymer powder particles to bind them together. During the 3D printing process, the SLS machine preheats the powder material that is in the printer bed to just below its melting point and then the laser further raises the temperature of the selected regions to melt and fuse the powder together.
SLS (Selective Laser Sintering) 3D Printing Services
In SLS, a laser selectively sinters the particles of a polymer powder, fusing them together and building a part layer-by-layer. The materials used in SLS are thermoplastic polymers that come in a granular form.
During the 3D printing process, the SLS machine preheats the bulk powder material in the powder bed somewhat below its melting point, to make it easier for the laser to raise the temperature of the selected regions the rest of the way to the melting point. A roller will apply a layer of polymer powder, then the laser will sinter the powder according to the 3D file and the build platform will lower before applying a new layer of powder. The process will be repeated until the desired part is created.
SLA 3D Printing Applications
Technical requirements For SLS
Standard Accuracy: ± 0.1%
Layer thickness (resolution): 0.06 mm – 0.15 mm
Minimum Wall thickness: 1mm
Max dimensions: 600mm x 600mm x 600 mm. Large parts can be created by assembling individual parts by interlocking designs or gluing them together.
Surface finishing and Post Processing: Unfinished parts typically have a grainy surface but all kinds of finishes are possible. SLS parts can be sandblasted, smoothed, colored, painted, and coated.
Suitable Materials for SLS
- Nylon PA12 is a type of polymer powder that has great mechanical properties and chemical resistance. It is ideal for functional parts and prototypes.
We excel in the following areas:
- Engineers who are multi-skilled, qualified, and experienced.
- Open to using a range of software and dealing with a variety of tasks.
- The final product is of high quality and satisfies all of the requirements.
- Dedicated system for quality control.
- Promise reliable solutions as per client requirements.
- 3D parameter-based modeling, library and free-form surface modeling, 3D printing modeling, technical documentation, rendering, and animation are all technical skills.